Saturday, August 18, 2007

An Introduction

My name is Richard Kale. I suffered from a debilitating anxiety disorder from my teens through most of my twenties. I eventually overcame my anxiety disorder with a lot of hard work and today anxiety is no longer something that affects the way I live my life. My day job is as an engineer, but my free time is spent helping others with anxiety disorders by spreading awareness and getting medical professionals to donate their free time. I think it's important for people with anxiety disorders to know that there are people who have overcome this. I'm just a regular person. There's nothing I can do that anyone else can't. Because of what I've been through, it's important for me to do what I can to help others.

I've written a book called "Looking Back At Anxiety: How I Went From Living A Life Of Anxiety And Depression To A Life Free Of Anxiety And Depression". It is about how I went about overcoming my anxiety disorder. The book is entering its' second printing. It was published through my own publishing company. It is a labor of love. It's important that the book be accessible to everyone who needs it. Anyone who is interested in the book can contact with me via my email address, richard.e.kale@gmail.com. I receive hundreds of emails daily from people who deal with anxiety disorders, and want advice or just need someone to talk to. I am not a doctor and cannot give medical advice. The only thing I can do is give advice based on my experience. My door is open to any and everyone who wishes to talk to me.


5 comments:

Kevin said...

Hello,

I just finished starting a blog.. i don't really know what i'm doing yet but i too have generalized anxiety disorder and depression; and thats what my blogs about. i thought it would be refreshing to talk to someone who has both been through what i've been through and is also an expert on the stuff.. i just want to have some people view my page thats going through these problems right now to help

Thanks,

K-Dub

Bookworm said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog posts. If you'd like, please check out my blog at http://anxietyandme.blogspot.com/ where I have started to chronicle my journey through anxiety and depression. Take care. xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

There are specific side-effects triggered off by the anti-anxiety drug xanax and therefore, after taking the xanax 2 mg tablet, you may suffer from hallucination, nausea, depression etc. However, these side-effects disappear over time and without stopping your xanax administration, as you continuously take the medicine according to the doctor’s instructions, you would surely obtain relief from the shackles of anxiety. http://www.xanax-effects.com

Anonymous said...

I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.